Saturday, May 21, 2011

an intoxicating event

. . . meeting and getting to know someone new is an intoxicating event for a person like me – I thrive on shared wisdom and learning from the experiences of others . . . There is so much I want to do, see, read about, and experience that there is no way, realistically, that I can do it all – but. . . God being so great; he has given me (just as he has given everyone else) a world full of interesting people to learn from and share with and for each one I meet I am grateful; by each exchange I am blessed >>> With shared knowledge we can have a stronger community – but for some reason (I know it is because we are all different) many people don’t like to share.


Our time is so short here and we HAVE because so many others have worked and shared, preservation and perseverance dictates and requires that we not only show extensive respect and appreciation for those that came before, but we must also pay it forward and all around – Encouragement of the spirit and soul is a great way to share with the current population because it spreads and escalates and leads to development. Planning, education, and creativity are the best ways to pay it forward and provide for those who are yet to come. But we can’t just be hearers, contemplators, observers, or initiators – we must be doers and completers (I say this as encouragement, and development for my own soul – I have started so many projects over the past 10 years but I really need to see most of them to completion)

I could go on and on about my views and understandings – I like to talk but let me add that I read a lot of nonfiction and I can be a deep thinker >>> but we’ll keep it light lol ~ I certainly have a solid belief system, a lot of faith, and a few religiosities but for the most part I’m open minded, understanding, tolerant, respectful, and forgiving. Above all I’m curious about the behaviors, and journeys of others and how their paths intertwine with mine.

~ Original Princess K D White

No comments:

Post a Comment