Saturday, July 2, 2011

"Arise woman"

Writing and Poetry

I need to talk. . .

"Arise woman"
I know who I need to talk to. . .
Yes, It's You

You, who has been my buckler through all this.
You, who continues to make my way plain,
through blessing after blessing
(although I don't deserve it) However, (Hallelujah) You have made it known that It's already mine.

I don't have to work for It ~ yet to I must learn to have It
and NO
I don't deserve It - but to have it I must Die

For you have called me
your own
and have given me Life over death
and I humbly accepted.

Questionable and wrong,
but still useful in your plan.
It's already mine?

Stop worrying?
Yes.
Walk in Freedom

He has said,

"I've given it to you,
but you must walk in it!
Come, lay it all here at my feet,
and know
I Am, The Lord your God.
I, who spoke you into being,
will place your every step
according to my plan for you.
Arise!"

Walk in the full ness of your blessing!
Faith,
If you truly accept it,
Salvation!!
Walk in Freedom!

Lay aside all chains,
they have long since been broken.

Walk in Freedom
Yes
I needed to talk to You.

But are You talking to me? or, are you talking through me?
I feel blessed.
As your child.
Redeemed by you,
being purified by you,
to be transformed by you,
I will, walk in the fullness of ,
Mother (for You will be their Father)

Doctor (for You will heal through me)

Servant (for You gave a perfect Teacher with a perfect lesson plan{JESUS})

Woman (for You created me).

-K. D. W. '06
Happy Mothers day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment